Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thankful Thursday

This week I'm thankful for evidence of spiritual growth in my children, despite not having a regular church home. I'm specifically thankful for:
--AllBoy's weekend report being all about going to church
--AllBoy praying for Princess to be healed from her cough and fever in a hands-on and faith-filled way
--Princess talking about Jesus right and left. Tonight she was asking about seeing Jesus, and how she couldn't wait to get to heaven to see him face to face.

Lord, I thank you for spiritual growth in my children, and for showing it to me.

11 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thankful Thursday.
    Your kids are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Children are wonderful. This morning we were reading from a children's Bible and my four year old and three year old each had a favorite story that they wanted read. How great is that. Sounds like your children are really growing in their faith. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What precious blessings! I love it when children talk about the Lord...their faith can be so amazing!! Have a blessed TT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely awesome! Your children are living legacies of your faith. How precious is that?!
    Happy Thankful Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great list. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the sweetest post I have read today. God bless you my friend. Happy TT. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your children sound in love with Jesus! Praise God.

    have a blessed day,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  9. that is so wonderful! sweet... blessings to you...

    ReplyDelete